It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
WHERE TO USE
This product may be used in Homes, Restaurants, Markets, Schools, Warehouses, Factories, Offices, Hotels, Motels, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Garages, Grocery Stores, Apartment Buildings, New Construction, Industrial Plants, Theaters, Ships, Boats, Trains, Trucks, Yachts, Camps, Mobile Homes, Buses, Zoos, Kennels, Military Bases, Libraries, Utilities and Sewers.
Apply only in areas inaccessible to children and pets. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuff. Do not use in edible product areas of food-handling establishments, restaurants or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed.
- Using easy applicator, create a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl.
- Apply liberally under and behind refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms.
- Apply in cracks and crevices; along baseboards; and in corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets.
- Apply a line from corner to corner in rear of kitchen cabinets or drill 1/2" holes at top of kick panels beneath cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms, dusting liberally.
- Remove lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chests of drawers and liberally dust into drawer wells and under bookshelves.
- Apply into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits.
- Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Reapply as necessary.
- Use around window sills and door jambs.
CONSTRUCTION SITE USE
(Non-edible product areas only)
Application in new and existing construction to control cockroaches and other insects.
- When treating large areas such as voids, soffits and subcabinet voids, dust liberally.
- Dust into pits of dumbwaiters, elevator shafts and trash chutes.
- In storerooms, dust under pallets and behind boxes.