It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For indoor residential use only.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before each use.
- Spray insects to kill on contact.
- For long-lasting control, treat areas where insects are commonly found. Spray surfaces until wet, moving the spray rapidly to prevent excessive wetting and waste of product. Allow surfaces to remain wet for five minutes.
- When treating for ants, spray around door and window frames. Also treat other entry points and trails.
NOTE: Point spray away from people, pets and plants. Do not use as a room spray. Do not allow people or pets to contact treated surfaces until spray has dried.
Remove pets and cover aquariums before spraying. Do not allow the spray to contact food or food-contacting surfaces. Thoroughly wash dishes, utensils and countertops with soap and water if they are sprayed with this product.
Test inconspicuous sample of fabric or rug for staining before use.
Use as a spot treatment indoors
- Along & behind baseboards
- Around & beneath appliances
- Beneath & behind sinks
Other Areas Where Insects Are Often Found:
In cracks & crevices; around pipes & plumbing; around waste containers; in dark corners of rooms, cabinets & closets