It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
STOP READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE.
To Use This Product Correctly
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate food or feedstuffs.
- This product is for indoor residential use only.
- Do not use in aircraft cabins.
- For use only when building has been vacated by human beings and pets.
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the treated area during application.
- Do not remain in treated area. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until aerosols, vapors, and/or mists have dispersed. Wait two (2) hours after application, and then open windows, vents and doors for two (2) hours. If an odor is still detected, additional ventilation is required.
- Do not use in food areas of food handling establishments, restaurants, or other areas where food is commercially prepared or processed. Do not use in serving areas while food is exposed or facility is in operation. Serving areas are areas where food is served, such as dining rooms, but excluding areas where foods may be prepared or held. Prior to space spray applications, cover or remove food, and cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment and before use. Do not apply more than 1 time per day.
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before use.
One canister of fogger will treat a room up to 16 ft x 16 ft with an 8 ft ceiling or 2,000 cubic ft of unobstructed space. DO NOT use more than one fogger per room. DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets and cabinets or under counters or tables. DO NOT use in a room 5 ft x 5 ft or smaller. Instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property.
BEFORE YOU FOG
Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, food processing equipment and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before activating canister. Shut off all exhaust fans and close all windows, doors, and ventilators.
Turn off ALL ignition sources such as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames or running electrical appliances that cycle off and on (i.e., refrigerators, thermostats, etc.).
Call your gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights. Cover wood floors and wood furniture in the immediate area around fogger with newspapers or a drop cloth. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated. Place a chair, small table, or stand in the center of the room to be treated, and cover with newspaper. For best results, treat all infested areas.
Fill out and place hang tag on the door to the treated area to alert family and others with access to the treated area not to enter for two (2) hours.
TO START FOGGING
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. KEEP CONTAINER UPRIGHT. Immediately before activating canister, complete the door hang tag by filling in the time and date to instruct people not to enter the treated area (premises) for at least two (2) hours following the time of activation. Hang the tag on the door to the entrance. Point the canister away from face and eyes when releasing (canister sprays straight up). To lock valve in open position for automatic discharge, press valve button down firmly, until it snaps into place. Once the canister has been activated, place the canister on the chair, small table, or stand (that is covered by newspaper) in the center of the room to be treated.
DO NOT remain in treated area. Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit or other structure immediately. DO NOT RE-ENTER FOR TWO HOURS.
Wait two (2) hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for two (2) hours. If an odor is still detectable, additional ventilation is required.
For more effective control of storage pests and cockroaches, open all cupboard doors and drawers for better penetration of fog. Remove all infested foodstuffs and dispose of in outdoor trash. For flea and tick control, thoroughly vacuum all carpeting and upholstered furniture, along baseboards, under furniture and in closets. Put vacuum bag into a sack and dispose of in outside trash. Mop all hard floor surfaces.