It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Apply this product only as specified on this label.
To Use This Product Correctly
DO NOT USE MORE THAN ONE FOGGER PER ROOM.
General Precautions and Restrictions
Do not use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets and cabinets or under counters or tables. Use of a fogger in an enclosed space may cause the product to explode, resulting in injury to people or damage to property. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift. Keep people and pets out of the area during treatment. Do not allow adults, children or pets to enter the treated area until vapors, mists and aerosols have dispersed and the treated area has been thoroughly ventilated. Cover any water inhabited by fish (such as aquariums and ornamental fish ponds) during treatment, and turn aquarium systems off. Do not apply when food is present. Exposed food should be covered or removed. All food-preparation surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Do not use in greenhouses where plants are grown for food. Do not apply directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like floor drains where drainage to storm sewers, water bodies or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application. Exit area immediately and remain outside the treated area until the area is thoroughly ventilated and until aerosols, vapors or mists have dispersed.
Wait two hours after application, then open windows, vents and doors for two hours. If an odor is detected additional ventilation is required.
Does not control bed bugs.
BEFORE YOU FOG
- OPEN cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets and doors in areas to be treated.
- REMOVE or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food-processing equipment and surfaces. REMOVE pets and birds and COVER and turn off air flow systems in aquariums. REMOVE or COVER children’s and pet toys.
- CLOSE outside doors and windows. SHUT OFF fans and air conditioners and temporarily disconnect smoke alarms.
TO START FOGGING
Vacate the treated house, individual apartment unit or other structure immediately.
- Place a chair, table or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with several layers of newspaper or paper towels.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Tilt sprayer AWAY from face (fogger can sprays up). Press valve all the way down, hooking the catch. Do not inhale the spray mist. Set fogger on newspapers or paper towels and leave premises immediately.
- Close door(s) and hang “Fogger in Use” tag on doorknob. KEEP TREATED AREA CLOSED AND DO NOT RE-ENTER FOR AT LEAST TWO HOURS. Keeping area sealed for a longer period of time will enhance fogger performance.
AIRING OUT: BEFORE REOCCUPYING THE AREA, OPEN ALL DOORS AND WINDOWS, TURN ON AIR CONDITIONER AND FANS AND ALLOW TREATED AREA TO AIR OUT FOR TWO HOURS. Turn on smoke alarms and aquariums.
NOTE: When treating for fleas or ticks, clean and treat pet sleeping areas. Also treat dogs and cats with a flea and tick control product registered for use on pets before allowing them to enter the treated areas.