It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Never use indoors.
Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off.
Do not make applications during rain.
All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
- Treatment to soil or vegetation around structures
- Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation
All outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications, only.
Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
WASPS, HORNETS AND YELLOW JACKETS
- Apply at sunset when insects are least active.
- Stand a safe distance from the nest. Don’t stand directly underneath.
- Shake can well before each use. Aim spray away from person. Push button to spray.
- Spray the nest until soaked. This product's powerful spray will also kill insects that return to the nest over the next few days.
- Wait at least 24 hours before removing the nest.
Use of this product on evergreen and holly is not recommended as damage may result.
*This product is non-staining to most home siding depending on age and cleanliness. Before using in areas where the spray may contact home siding, test in an inconspicuous area and recheck in a few hours.
Tent Caterpillars: Apply in the late afternoon or evening when caterpillars have returned to their tents. Soak tents on all sides.
Scorpions: Stand at a safe distance and use the power of the jet spray to reach and cover the scorpion.
Ants: Spray trails, nest and point of entry. Spray on ants where possible.
- If it's windy, stand with the wind at your back to avoid spray drift.
- Do not use this product in or on electrical equipment due to possibility of shock hazard.