It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For use around the home only.
For indoor use only.
Do not use on pets.
STOP People and pets should not be allowed in treated areas until spray has dried.
HOW TO USE
1 Gallon container
- Shake well before each use.
- Peel sticker from flip-top cap and open cap. Discard sticker.
- Remove sprayer from its slot beneath the bottle handle and remove and discard plastic wrap. Pull black hose tip to completely extend tubing.
- Firmly press black hose tip into opening in cap until it snaps into place.
- Hold sprayer below the level of the container and prime by pumping trigger several times until product is dispensed.
- Adjust nozzle to desired setting.
- To store, turn sprayer nozzle off.
- DO NOT disconnect hose.
- Return sprayer to its slot. Hose can be pushed back into sprayer handle.
32 & 3 fl oz containers
WHERE TO USE
For control of carpet beetles,
- Shake well before each use.
- Adjust nozzle to narrow fan spray to prevent excessive wetting and waste of product. Spray just enough to cover area to be treated.
- Avoid contamination of food, feedstuffs and domestic water supplies. All food-processing surfaces and utensils should be covered during treatment or thoroughly washed before use. Remove pets and birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
thoroughly spray along baseboards and edges of carpeting, under carpeting, rugs and furniture, in closets and on shelving, and wherever else insects are seen or suspected.
For control of fleas,
thoroughly spray pet beds; resting quarters; nearby cracks and crevices; along and behind baseboards, window and door frames; and localized areas of floor and floor covering where fleas may be present. Pet bedding should be replaced with clean, fresh bedding after treating the area. Do not treat pets with this product.
To control the source of flea infestations, pets should be treated with a product registered for application to animals. Note: Test inconspicuous sample of fabric or rug for staining before use. Check carpet manufacturer's warranty and care and maintenance information before using product on your specific brand of carpeting.
For control of bed bugs and bed bug eggs:
Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices around baseboards, floorboards, bedboards and walls. Allow treated surfaces to dry thoroughly before use. Inspect area and repeat after 2 weeks if necessary while bed bugs are present. For persistent infestations, consult a professional applicator.
To treat beds for bed bugs and bed bug eggs:
Disassemble the bed frame and remove bedding. Do not apply product to bedding. Apply this product to the bed frame, mattress and box spring. Application to mattresses and box springs is intended for treatment of seams, edges, tufts, folds and vent holes only. Do not saturate the mattress or box spring. Do not treat the entire surface of the mattress or box spring.
Allow the spray to dry before using the mattress and/or box spring. Also apply the product to cracks and crevices in the sleeping area such as baseboards, behind pictures/wall hangings, along and underneath carpet edges and other articles/furniture in the bedroom or sleeping area. Do not apply to stuffed animals or toys.
To treat luggage for bed bugs and bed bug eggs:
Remove contents and spot treat areas that may harbor bed bugs and bed bug eggs, concentrating on corners, pockets inside the luggage and seams. Allow luggage to dry before reuse.